• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 3, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from Locksheldreke, New York and featured Highlight Videos on the road to the ‘WWF King of the Ring 1994’ PPV.
The match-card can be found right here:
– Lex Luger vs. Derek Domino
– Heavenly Bodies vs. PJ Walker & John Crystal
– Tatanka vs. Corey Student
– Crush vs. Mike Grey
– Smoking Gunns vs. Tony Devito & Duane Gill
– Kwang vs. Ben Jordan
– Doink The Clown vs. Jim Massenger
• $1,300 Stolen From Former WWE Star Zelina Vega
Former WWE star Zelina Vega (Thea Trinidad) has revealed on Twitter that $1,300 were stolen from her because Wise allowed it.
Wise is a service which allows a person to send money to 80 countries.
Here’s what Zelina tweeted:
“So, @Wise allowed someone in Kenya to steal over $1300 from me……..”
So, @Wise allowed someone in Kenya to steal over $1300 from me……..
— 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖆 𝕿𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖉 (@TheaTrinidad) April 3, 2021
Zelina was released from WWE in November 2020 because she refused to follow WWE’s new rule regarding third-party platforms and continued doing her thing on Twitch and OnlyFans.
WATCH: Zelina Vega Suffered A Wardrobe Malfunction (N*pSlip) At WWE Clash Of Champions 2020:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.