– WWE Superstars Charlotte Flair and Liv Morgan will appear in a wrestling-based movie based on the life of Mildred Burke, a wrestler between 1930 and 1950, according to Fightful Select.
Charlotte will play the role of June Byers and Liv will play the role of Clara Mortensen, both wrestlers of that time.
Shooting will soon begin in Louisville, Kentucky.
Charlotte was last seen on WWE programming at WrestleMania 39 Saturday, where she lost the SmackDown Women’s Championship to 2023 Women’s Royal Rumble winner Rhea Ripley.
Liv recently suffered a shoulder injury during a match on SmackDown. She was stripped of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship and will be out of action for about 6 months.
– Monday’s RAW drew 1.64 million viewers with a 0.54 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from last week’s 1.72 million viewers with a 0.58 rating.
– Debut episode of AEW Collision will take place at the United Center in Chicago on June 17th, which will feature the return of CM Punk.
– Aussie Open have officially signed with AEW.
– Tuesday’s NXT drew 578,000 viewers with a 0.16 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is down from last week’s 564,000 viewers with a 0.14 rating.
– It’s been 13 years since The Usos made their WWE main roster debut on RAW.
– Roman Reigns is celebrating his 38th birthday today.