Below are a couple of top WWE news stories of the day:
• WWE is going to India after almost 6 years, to do their Live Event titled “WWE Superstar Spectacle” on September 8th.
While talking to WWE NIL signees The Cavinder Twins (Haley Cavinder & Hanna Cavinder) on their Twin Talk podcast, WWE Veteran Natalya has revealed that she’ll face Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley in India.
Below is the updated match-card for WWE Superstar Spectacle:
– John Cena & World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins vs. Imperium (Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci)
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship Match: Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn (c) vs. Indus Sher (Veer Mahaan & Sanga) (with Jinder Mahal)
– Women’s World Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Natalya
• Shelton Benjamin is one of the most athletic and underrated pro wrestlers ever to step foot inside the ring. When given the chance to show his skills, he can blow everyone’s minds.
Since his return to WWE in 2016, he hasn’t done much. The only notable thing he did was joining The Hurt Business, which didn’t last very long for him either.
Speaking on the Extreme Life Of Matt Hardy, Matt Hardy said that Benjamin would be a huge star in the pro wrestling industry right now if he started his career in this era because his in-ring skills would overshadow his character work.
“I mean yeah, he had a good run but if he would have came later, if he would have came now where you aren’t necessarily pegged into being a guy that might not the best promo or the best character or the best personality, just nowadays people can be just based purely on their athletic skill and what they can do in the ring and I think Shelton, he’d be a huge star right now, especially if he was just starting out.”
Benjamin last wrestled on TV on an episode of RAW in June. His latest match took place at a Live Event on August 20th.
New Video: AEW Wrestler Kiera Hogan’s Bare Buns Grabbed: