• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (January 20, 1996) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl VI’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit
2. Scott Norton vs. Bill Payne
3. Chris Kanyon & Mark Starr vs. Bunkhouse Buck & Dick Slater
4. Arn Anderson vs. Big Bubba
5. Kevin Sullivan vs. Chris Nelson
6. One Man Gang vs. The Super Giant Ninja (aka Ron Reis)
7. Brian Pillman vs. Todd Morton
8. Alex Wright vs. Dean Malenko
9. Harlem Heat vs. Sting & Lex Luger
• 4 WWE Names Rumored To Leave For AEW Once Their WWE Contract Expires
Slice Wrestling recently reported that multiple WWE mid-carders and one WWE main eventer are thinking about leaving for AEW once their contracts expire.
SW later revealed the following names that are rumored to leave for All Elite Wrestling once their contract expires:
– Jim Ross
– Zack Ryder
– Luke Gallows
– Karl Anderson
No word yet on who the main event talent that’s expected to leave is.
We’ll keep you updated regarding this situation.
WATCH: Sasha Banks Twerking During A Match: