• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (January 17, 1999) – WCW Souled Out 1999
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on January 17, 1999, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired their annual ‘WCW Souled Out’ event LIVE on PPV from the Charleston Civic Center in Charleston, West Virginia.
The main event saw Bill Goldberg getting his revenge when he wrestled the name who helped ending his streak, Scott Hall, in a stun-gun ladder match.
Here are the results:
– Chris Benoit defeated Mike Enos
– Norman Smiley defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr.
– Fit Finlay defeated Van Hammer
– Bam Bam Bigelow defeated Wrath
– Lex Luger defeated Konnan
– “Loser must wear a dress”: Chris Jericho defeated Perry Saturn
– 4-Way – WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Billy Kidman (c) defeated Rey Misterio Jr., Juventud Guerrera and Psychosis
– Ric Flair & David Flair defeated Curt Hennig and Barry Windham
– Stun Gun Ladder match: Goldberg defeated Scott Hall
• 4 WWE Stars Have Requested Their Release
According to BodySlam, The Revival (Scott Dawson & Dash Wilder) have requested their release from WWE.
However, they aren’t the only ones who have requested their release from WWE.
According to ProWrestlingSheet, Mike & Maria Kanellis have also asked for their release from WWE. They weren’t happy with how WWE officials used them on TV and made this decision a few weeks ago.
So why is this guy not on TV? SMH https://t.co/lssPPMlubE
— MariaKanellisBennett (@MariaLKanellis) January 15, 2019
We’ll keep you updated regarding the status of these 4 WWE names.
WATCH: Amazing Video Of Charlotte Flair’s Juggs: