• Jeff Jarrett Returns Home From WWE Sponsored Rehab
Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Jarrett entered a WWE sponsored rehab in late October after he was in no condition to perform at a wrestling event.
His wife, Karen Jarrett, then reached out to WWE to help her husband and then Jeff entered a WWE sponsored rehab. Karen noted on Instagram that Jeff is back at home now.
• Cody Rhodes Explains Why He Had A Great Run In WWE
Below is a Twitter exchange between a fan and former WWE Star Cody Rhodes:
— connor goebel (@goebsy_goebel) December 23, 2017
I had a great run. Met my wife. Made the Mania' walk a bunch of times. Got a chance to see Dad's last elbow. Won a bunch of titles. Made millions without a college education.
but I'm happy where I'm at and where this is going. 2018 will be the most important year of my career. https://t.co/G32flxqPXc
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) December 23, 2017
• 6 Stunning Records That Were Broken In WWE In 2017
WWE posted a video titled “6 Stunning Records That Were Broken In 2017”. Below are the records that WWE listed in the video:
1. Longest Time Between Title Reigns: Goldberg won the Universal Title 14 years after losing the World Heavyweight Championship back in 2003. Previous record was made by The Fabulous Moolah 18 years ago in 1999.
2. Asuka breaks Goldberg’s 173-0 record.
3. Most PPV Matches For A Woman: Natalya competed in her 44th PPV match at Hell in a Cell 2017, most by any women in WWE history. She made her PPV debut in 2008.
4. Charlotte Flair became the first Superstar ever to win the NXT, Raw & SmackDown Women’s Championships.
5. Longest Total Time Spent In Royal Rumble Matches: Chris Jericho spent 1 hour and 13 seconds in the 2017 Royal Rumble match and broke Triple H’s record for the longest total time spent in Royal Rumble matches by taking his tally to 4 hours and 56 minutes.
6. Most Losses In WrestleMania History: Triple H suffered his 12th loss at WrestleMania this year, the most in history.
You can watch the video below: