• “A big surprise to me would have been Bray Wyatt” – Ric Flair On Recent AEW Surprise
AEW President Tony Khan recently teased a major signing and it turned out to be former WWE Superstar Keith Lee.
Lee debuted a couple of weeks ago on Dynamite and defeated Isiah Kassidy to qualify for the Face Of The Revolution ladder match.
On his podcast, 2-time WWE Hall Of Famer Ric Flair had the following to say about how WWE used Keith Lee and his surprise debut in All Elite Wrestling:
“WWE really never understood what to do with Keith Lee’s character. They came out of the gate strong with him.
And yeah, I actually think they went back and forth a couple of times trying to work things out with him.
I have no idea what really happened. Honestly not taking anything away from Keith Lee, but a big surprise to me would have been Bray Wyatt.”
WATCH: Charlotte Flair’s Revealing Photos:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 21, 1988) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center in Salisbury, Maryland and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IV’ event.
The card can be found right here:
– Demolition vs. Killer Bees
– Junkyard Dog vs. Scrub
– Dino Bravo vs. Phil Newkirk
– Jake The Snake Roberts vs. Scrub
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Scrub
– One Man Gang vs. Wilkington Wilkins
– Test of Strength: Ultimate Warrior vs. Hercules
– Outlaw Ron Bass vs. Scrub