• Adam Pearce Explains The Logic Behind Some Wrestlers Declaring Entry Into Royal Rumble Matches & Some Having To Qualify
WWE reveals majority of the wrestlers who participate in the Royal Rumble matches before they take place. This has become a traditional thing over the past couple of years.
In the past, most of the entrants weren’t revealed, but wrestlers can now just “declare” themselves for the match.
This has become a big topic of discussion among fans, which is why WWE Official Adam Pearce had to explain the logic behind some wrestlers declaring for the Royal Rumble match and some wrestlers competing in matches to qualify for it.
Pearce tweeted the following about it:
“It’s actually pretty simple: Those that have been granted the ability to simply declare entry into the Royal Rumble *by management* are free to do so. Those that haven’t must qualify. I don’t write the rules, I enforce them. 🤷♂️”
It’s actually pretty simple: Those that have been granted the ability to simply declare entry into the Royal Rumble *by management* are free to do so. Those that haven’t must qualify. I don’t write the rules, I enforce them. 🤷♂️
— Adam Pearce (@ScrapDaddyAP) January 20, 2021
WATCH: Sara (Undertaker’s Ex-Wife) In Bikini – Part 4:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (January 20, 1996) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl VI’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Eddie Guerrero vs. Chris Benoit
2. Scott Norton vs. Bill Payne
3. Chris Kanyon & Mark Starr vs. Bunkhouse Buck & Dick Slater
4. Arn Anderson vs. Big Bubba
5. Kevin Sullivan vs. Chris Nelson
6. One Man Gang vs. The Super Giant Ninja (aka Ron Reis)
7. Brian Pillman vs. Todd Morton
8. Alex Wright vs. Dean Malenko
9. Harlem Heat vs. Sting & Lex Luger