Below are some top WWE & AEW news stories of the day:
– Jade Cargill is going to WWE due to her not coming to terms on money for a new contract with AEW.
She lost to Kris Statlander in a TBS Women’s Championship match this past Friday on Rampage. This was her last match in the company.
Her contract with All Elite Wrestling has expired and she’ll be at the WWE Performance Center this week.
The Wrestling Observer reported the following about Cargill’s WWE salary:
“It’s not like it’s Charlotte Flair money or anything like that, or Becky Lynch money. But for a newcomer to the company, it’s much higher than they usually go, so she got a good deal.
She’ll get a focal push because the money to get her, you have to give her a chance to get over because they’re not paying what they would pay a normal person to start there.”
– According to Haus of Wrestling, CM Punk is not suing AEW President Tony Khan following his termination from All Elite Wrestling. Punk is looking to avoid any further litigation and move on with his life.
– The AEW All In 2023 PPV at Wembley Stadium (AEW’s first ever show in the UK) did an estimated 180,000 pay-per-view buys. This is the second most bought AEW PPV ever, only behind All Out 2021, which had 205,000 buys.
– QT Marshall has re-signed with AEW.
– WWE released over 100 employees after the merger with UFC to form TKO Group Holdings. According to PWInsider, the morale among employees at WWE Headquarters is decimated due to the releases.
Also Read: Nia Jax Has Already Injured 2 RAW Wrestlers
New Video: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Exposes Her Buns (2022):