• AEW House Rules Results – Women’s Match Criticized
All Elite Wrestling held its first untelevised Live Event / House Show last night, called “AEW House Rules” in Troy, Ohio.
Below are the results:
– Ethan Page def. Shawn Dean
Page asked for another match after this.
– Hook (c) def. Ethan Page to retain the FTW Championship
– Jeff Jarrett def. Brian Pillman Jr.
– Ruby Soho def. Hollywood Hayley
– AEW President Tony Khan thanked the fans for attending the show.
– AEW International Champion Orange Cassidy & Darby Allin def. The Butcher & The Blade
– QT Marshall def. Pat Buck after TNT Champion Powerhouse Hobbs distracted Buck
– Britt Baker def. Anna Jay
This match received a lot of criticism due to the botches involved. You can watch it below:
— Kenny Olivier (@KennyOlivier69) March 19, 2023
– Powerhouse Hobbs (c) def. Christopher Daniels to retain the TNT Championship
– Blackpool Combat Club (Jon Moxley & ROH World Champion Claudio Castagnoli) def. The Firm (Big Bill aka Big Cass & Lee Moriarty)
WATCH: Chelsea Green’s (Zack Ryder’s Wife) Buns Accidentally Exposed In The Ring:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 19, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from North Charleston, West Virginia and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
The Heavenly Bodies vs. Larry Santo & Todd Morton
Jean Pierre LaFitte Promo
The British Bulldog vs. Chick Donovan
Shawn Michaels vs. Charlie Hunter
The Heashrinkers vs. Barry Horowitz & The Brooklyn Brawler
Bob Backlund vs. Major Yates
Mantaur vs. Bob Hayes