• AEW Rampage Spoilers – Wife Of Former WWE Star Sued
After tonight’s episode of Dynamite went off the air, All Elite Wrestling taped Friday’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Below are the spoilers:
– Sammy Guevara (with Tay Melo) def. Konosuke Takeshita
– Best Friends def. House Of Black via DQ after Brody King powerbombed Chuck Taylor through a table
AEW International Champion Orange Cassidy tried to make the save, but got laid out by Buddy Matthews.
– Taya Valkyrie (former IMPACT Knockouts Champion & wife of former WWE star John Morrison) def. Marina Shafir
After the match, “Smart” Mark Sterling announced that he’s suing Taya. He sent his legal enforcer (Tootie Lynn) to deliver the lawsuit, but Taya hit her with the Road to Valhalla.
TBS Women’s Champion Jade Cargill wanted to do something about it, but got stopped by Sterling & Leila Grey.
– Juice Robinson def. Action Andretti
Robinson continued attacking Andretti after the match, which led to Ricky Starks making the save.
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Reveals Her Buns In A Bikini (Part 2):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (March 29, 2000) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’ on TBS.
This episode was pre-taped at the Astro Arena in Houston, Texas and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Spring Stampede 2000’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
Chris Candido vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
WCW TV Title: Jim Duggan vs. The Barbarian
Dustin Rhodes vs. Mike Jones
Los Fabulosos vs. 3 Count
Tank Abbott vs. Disco Inferno
WCW US Title: Booker vs. Jeff Jarrett
The Mamalukes vs. Harlem Heat 2000
Billy Kidman vs. Ron Harris
WCW Hardcore Title: Brian Knobbs vs. The Dog
Buff Bagwell vs. La Parka
The Wall vs. Vampiro