• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 21, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the San Diego Sports Arena in San Diego, California and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania IX’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Nasty Boys vs. Ed Morretti & The Intruder
– Damien Demento vs. Joey Maggs
– Bret Hart Interview
– The Headshrinkers vs. Jesse Storm & Mark Ming
– Owen Hart vs. Bobby Young
– Harvey Whippleman/Giant Gonzalez Interview
– WrestleMania Report
– Lex Luger vs. Reno Riggins
• AEW Wrestler Comments On Vince McMahon Admitting He’s Out Of Touch
During a recent edition of Talk Is Jericho, new AEW Superstar BROKEN Matt Hardy talked about Vince McMahon once admitting that he could be out of touch of the Ultimate Deletion match on RAW with Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt drew good viewers.
The segment trended on social media for 4 hours and drew over 3 million viewers in the final hour of RAW.
Below is what Hardy said:
“[Vince] watched it in the production meeting and a few people in there had watched it already.
After it was over, it ended and everybody clapped and stood up, and he was kind of looking around and he told a couple of people, ‘I don’t get it, I just…I don’t get it. If it does good, if it does a number, then I’m truly out of touch.’ I think he said that.”
WATCH: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Shows Off Her Exposed Buns: