• AEW Wrestler Says John Cena Refused To Drop The WWE Title To Him In 2010
While speaking on Talk Is Jericho, AEW wrestler Jake Hager (fka Jack Swagger in WWE) recalled John Cena refusing to lose the WWE Championship to him back in 2010, as he was slated to cash-in the Money In The Bank contract on Cena, according to him.
Below is what he said:
“I had a little inclination, but I had no idea what was going to happen. The night before, I teased it on RAW. I hit Cena with the briefcase, I snuck up on him when he had one of his brilliant promo segments.
Later, come to find out, he refused to do the job for me for the [WWE] Championship. We won’t talk about that. Ugh. ‘The most unselfish top man in the business,'” Hager said sarcastically.
Hager ended up making a successful cash-in on Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship.
WATCH: Revealing Photos Of John Cena’s Ex-Wife Go Viral:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 11, 1986) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania III’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
1. Iron Shiek vs. Jacques Rougeau
2. Mike Rotundo vs. Jim Brunzell
3. Davey Boy Smith vs. Greg Valentine
4. Interview: The Hart Foundation
5. SD Jones vs. Moondog Spot
6. Nikolai Volkoff vs. Haku
7. Tama vs. Moondog Rex
8. The Dynamite Kid vs. Jim Neidhart
9. King Kong Bundy vs. The Super Machine