• “After 30 years I’m still your biggest fan” – RAW Wrestler To The Undertaker
The Undertaker officially retired from WWE in the main event segment of Survivor Series 2020, exactly 30 years after his official WWF debut at Survivor Series 1990.
RAW wrestler Shelton Benjamin (of The Hurt Business) met The Undertaker backstage at the event and clicked a photo with him.
Shelton wrote the following on Instagram after posting that photo:
“Thank you @undertaker You are the G.O.A.T. It has been a great privilege to work alongside you, a great Honor to work with you, and a great pleasure to call you a friend. The kid in me remains in awe of you, and after 30 years I’m still your biggest fan.”
View this post on Instagram
WATCH: New Revealing Video Of WWE NXT Wrestler Aliyah’s Butt:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (November 24, 1996) – WCW World War 3 1996
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on November 24, 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired ‘WCW World War 3 1996’ LIVE on PPV from the Norfolk Scope in Norfolk, Virginia.
This was the 2nd one out of only 4 annual ‘WCW World War 3’ pay-per-views that aired between 1995 and 1998.
The tagline of the event was “Sixty Men… Three Rings… One Battle Royal… Total Destruction!”.
The results are here:
– J-Crown Championship: Ultimate Dragon (c) defeated Rey Misterio Jr.
– Jericho has One Arm Tied Behind his Back: Chris Jericho defeated Nick Patrick
– The Giant defeated Jeff Jarrett
– Harlem Heat defeated the Amazing French-Canadians
– Sister Sherri defeated Col. Robert Parker via count-out
– WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Dean Malenko (c) defeated Psychosis
– 3 way – WCW World Tag Team Championship: The Outsiders (c) defeated Faces of Fear and The Nasty Boys
– The Giant won the 60-Man World War 3 battle royal