• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (July 28, 1986) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to ‘WWF The Big Event’.
The card can be found right here:
1. Harley Race vs. Tony Garea
2. Pedro Morales vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
3. The Flower Shop: Paul Orndorff & Bobby Heenan
4. Gene Okerlund on location with Adrian Adonis & Jimmy Hart
5. Penny Mitchell vs. Velvet McEntyre
6. Gorilla Monsoon shows off a magazine with the Machines on the cover
7. Swede Hansen vs. King Kong Bundy
8. George Wells & Lanny Poffo vs. Rusty Brooks & Johnny K9
9. Bret Hart vs. Ricky Steamboat
10. Cage: Randy Savage & Adrian Adonis vs. Tito Santana & Bruno Sammartino
WATCH: Super Hot, Non-PG Shot Of Lacey Evans From Extreme Rules 2019:
• AJ Styles Fires Back At WWE Critics, Defends Seth Rollins
Former Universal Champion Seth Rollins recently got criticized on Twitter for standing up for the company he works for – WWE (which he believes features the best pro wrestling on the planet).
During a recent interview with Sporting News, United States Champion AJ Styles defended Rollins and fired back at WWE critics.
Below is what The Phenomenal One said:
“I totally understand where he’s coming from. We’re out there doing trying our best to entertain everyone to the best of our ability. It’s not easy to do that and then you want to be arm-chair quarterbacks. Hindsight sucks. Everybody wants to do that. You can’t do that.
If they were so good at what they’ve done, and I know you’ve heard this before, if these guys who want to criticize wrestling were so good at what they do, they’d have a job in the wrestling business. But they don’t.
They rely on what someone else has said and whether or not they agree with that. They pick and choose what they like. You can’t do that. Either you enjoy it or you don’t.
Regardless, you’re making a show about it weekly, so something must be going right. Somebody is doing something right.
We want to entertain. We want to do our best, so it’s aggravating when not only do we know some things don’t go the way that we like, then we have to hear it from somebody else.”
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R