• Alexa Bliss Reveals Her WrestleMania 39 Status After Skin Cancer Surgery
Alexa Bliss was last seen in WWE at Royal Rumble 2023, where she lost to Bianca Belair in a RAW Women’s Championship match.
She recently revealed on Social Media that she underwent a surgery to remove skin cancer.
After a surprise appearance on The Masked Singer, CinemaBlend interviewed Bliss.
Below are the highlights:
On undergoing surgery to remove skin cancer:
“Oh it’s short. Like, I got my stitches, I don’t know if you can see my stitches right here. Those come out in a week.”
If she’ll appear at WrestleMania 39:
“I will be in L.A. for WrestleMania. I will be at the arena. Who knows what that leads to? Because, you know, in WWE, you never know what’s going to happen. It’s the company where you always expect the unexpected. We’ll have to see.”
WATCH: Alexa Bliss Exposed With A Wedgie On Live TV:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 24, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Lee Civic Center in Ft. Myers, Florida and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VII’ PPV, which happened later on the same day.
Here’s the card:
– The Texas Tornado vs. Cliff Sheats
– The Nasty Boys vs. Rico Frederico & Randy Hunter
– Rick Martel vs. Terry Davis
– Hulk Hogan Interview
– The Undertaker vs. Dale Wolfe
– WrestleMania Report
– Tito Santana vs. Pez Whatley