• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (September 14, 1998) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1998, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted LIVE from the San Jose Arena in San Jose, California and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 24: Breakdown’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Jeff Jarrett vs. The Road Dogg
2. The Rock vs. Kane
3. WWF Intercontinental Title: Triple H vs. Owen Hart
4. No DQ Match: Mankind vs. The Undertaker
5. Edge vs. Gangrel
6. Handicap Match: Mark Henry vs. Chyna & X-Pac
7. Evening Gown Match: Sable vs. Jacqueline
8. WWF World Heavyweight Title: Steve Austin vs. Ken Shamrock
• Jon Moxley Says Wrestlers Were Trying To Drive Him Out Of NJPW
During a recent interview with NJPW’s website staff, AEW wrestler and current IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley said that NJPW wrestlers tried to drive him out of the company:
“Oh. Every player has made a violent attack to drive me out of New Japan and G1. They wanted to get fame by defeating me. So I felt like I was carrying a big target behind me during the G1 period. That’s why I tried to fight hard before they got ready for war.”
WATCH: Mickie James Kisses Melina:
• Alexa Bliss Reveals Which Gig She Failed At In WWE
During a recent interview with TV Insider, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Alexa Bliss talked about failing at being a ring announcer in FCW (WWE’s developmental territory).
Below is what Alexa said:
“I felt like it was more of a test to see if I would freeze up. It went well,” Bliss said. “I started hosting the show for a while. Then I moved to ring announcing, which I did for only a very short time because my memory is horrendous. I couldn’t remember the names and weights and where they were from. It was my second or third week there, It was not my forte.”
Request: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE/AEW News & Clash Of Champions 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R