• WWE Live Event Results From Amsterdam
Below are the results from the last WWE Live Event under the current WWE European tour that took place in Amsterdam:
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Bludgeon Brothers (c) def. The New Day & The Usos to retain the Titles.
– NXT Championship Match: Aleister Black def. Alexander Wolfe
– Charlotte Flair, Asuka & Naomi def. Lana, Sonya Deville & Mandy Rose
– Andrade “Cien” Almas def. Sin Cara
– Daniel Bryan & Tye Dillinger def. Big Cass & The Miz
– United States Championship Match: Jeff Hardy (c) def. Rusev to retain the Title.
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch def. Carmella (c) via DQ (Carmella attacked Becky with a Steel Chair)
– WWE Champion AJ Styles, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson def. Shinsuke Nakamura, Sheamus & Cesaro
It should be noted that Big Cass has been selling Daniel Bryan’s attack on SmackDown Live at the recent Live Events by heavily limping during matches. He isn’t injured and is just selling the attack.
• SmackDown Live Wrestler Uses Old Theme Song
SmackDown Live wrestler Shelton Benjamin used his old “Ain’t no stopping me now” theme song at WWE Live Events as of late.
You can check it out below:
• All WWE Wrestlers Reportedly Know That John Cena – Nikki Bella Breakup Is A Work
According to WrestlingNewsCo, their source told them that all WWE wrestlers know that the John Cena – Nikki Bella breakup is a work and that plans are for them to get married later this year, possibly after their “breakup” airs of Total Bellas.
This was done to generate publicity for Total Bellas and the fact that WWE makes a lot of money from reality shows.
Speaking of Cena & Nikki, TMZ Sports is reporting that they were spotted together in San Diego on Saturday.
Below is a photo: