• Andrade El Idolo & Charlotte Flair Shut Down Reports Of Their Break Up
Earlier this month, BodySlam reported that SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair ended her relationship with AEW wrestler Andrade El Idolo.
Here’s what their source told them:
“After speaking with multiple sources I can confirm that the two are no longer together. Sources indicated that the break-up did not appear to be mutual and that it was Charlotte who ended the relationship.
I was not given any details as to why the relationship came to an end, only that the two are officially done as of a couple weeks ago.”
The rumors originally began when Andrade stopped following Charlotte on Instagram.
On the occasion of Christmas, both Andrade & Charlotte shut down these reports by posting photos together:
WATCH: Charlotte Flair’s Revealing Photos:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (December 25, 2006) – WWE Monday Night RAW (TRIBUTE TO THE TROOPS – SPECIAL)
On this day in 2006, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from Camp Victory in Baghdad, Iraq and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE New Year’s Revolution 2007’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
– John Cena vs. Edge
– The Undertaker vs. Johnny Nitro
– Bobby Lashley vs. Hardcore Holly
– Umaga vs. Jeff Hardy
– Randy Orton vs. Carlito Carribean Cool