• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 2, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to the first ever WrestleMania.
You can find the card below:
1. The Junkyard Dog vs. Johnny Rodz
2. Paul Orndorff vs. Peter Pompell
3. WWF Tag Team Titles: Dick Murdoch & Adrian Adonis vs. Barry Windham & Mike Rotundo
4. Don Muraco vs. Aldo Marino
5. Piper’s Pit w/ Andre The Giant
6. Jim Neidhart vs. Jose Luis Rivera
7. Jimmy Snuka vs. Jeff Craney
WATCH: Lana Having Fun With Her Assets:
• Another Major Role For Lars Sullivan Possibly Nixed
As seen at Royal Rumble 2019, Erick Rowan made his return and helped Daniel Bryan defeat AJ Styles to retain the WWE Championship.
According to Wade Keller, Lars Sullivan was originally slated for this role, but it looks like this major plan for Lars got nixed as well and was given to Rowan.
For those who don’t know, another original plan for Lars that got nixed as well was for Lars to debut by attacking Cena and then facing the 16 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion at WrestleMania 35.