• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (November 22, 1990) – WWF Survivor Series 1990
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on November 22, 1990, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘WWF Survivor Series 1990’ LIVE on PPV from the Hartford Civic Center in Hartford, Connecticut.
The pay-per-view had the tagline “The WWF Thanksgiving Night Tradition!”.
This was the 4th annual ‘Survivor Series’ event since it started in 1987 and featured the official WWF debut of The Undertaker!
Here are the results:
– Survivor Series elimination match: The Warriors (L.o.D., Texas Tornado & Ultimate Warrior) defeated The Perfect Team (Demolition & Mr. Perfect)
– Survivor Series elimination match: The Million Dollar Team (Rythm & Blues, Ted DiBiase & Undertaker) defeated The Dream Team (Hart Foundation, Dusty Rhodes & Koko B. Ware)
– Survivor Series elimination match: The Visionaries (Power & Glory, Rick Martel & Warlord) defeated The Vipers (Jake Roberts, Rockers & Jimmy Snuka)
– Survivor Series elimination match: The Hulkamaniacs (Big Boss Man, Hulk Hogan, Jim Duggan & Tugboat) defeated The Natural Disasters (Barbarian, Dino Bravo, Earthquake & Haku)
– Survivor Series elimination match: The Alliance (Bushwhackers, Nikolai Volkoff & Tito Santana) defeated The Mercenaries (Orient Express, Boris Zhukov & Sgt. Slaughter)
– Survivor Series elimination match: Hulk Hogan, Tito Santana & Ultimate Warrior defeated Power & Glory, Rick Martel, Warlord & Ted DiBiase
• Another RAW Star Out Of Action With An Injury
RAW is facing a lot of bad luck in terms of superstars getting injured.
Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn have been out of action due to injuries, Braun Strowman is set to undergo an elbow surgery and Roman Reigns is out of action as he’s battling Leukemia.
With that being said, add another name to RAW’s injury list – Dolph Ziggler.
According to Post Wrestling, Ziggler is dealing with a foot injury and that’s why he didn’t appear on this week’s RAW. No word yet on when and where he suffered this injury.
We’ll keep you updated regarding Ziggler’s status.