• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 16, 1988) – NWA PRO Wrestling
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Steve Williams vs. Curtis Thompson
– Rick Steiner & Mike Rotunda vs. Larry Stevens & Bob Riddle
– Nikita Koloff vs. Tony Suber
– Sting vs. George South
– Arn Anderson vs. Mac McGyver
– Al Perez vs. Tommy Angel
– Road Warrior Hawk vs. Bob Emory & Trent Knight
• Another Wrestler Requests Release From WWE
Former SmackDown Tag Team Champion Luke Harper announced on Twitter that he has asked for his release from WWE.
Below is what he posted on Twitter:
“As of this evening, I have requested a release from WWE. The past 6 years have been a simply, amazing journey around the world and back with lifelong friends and family. I am proud of it all and proud to say I shared the ring with my co-workers.
The decision, as difficult as it was, feels right for myself and WWE. My goal in the future is to continue to make my family proud.
Thank you. From the top to the bottom of WWE. Thank you to the fans for your undying support. Thank you to everyone.”
— Luke Harper of WWE (@LukeHarperWWE) April 16, 2019
In case you don’t know, another wrestler that has asked for a release from WWE is Sasha Banks (tap here to know more).
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Exposes It ALL!!! :