• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 19, 1993) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Civic Center in Springfield, Massachusetts and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Razor Ramon vs. Ralph Mosca
– The Quebecers vs. Virgil & Mark Thomas
– Adam Bomb vs. Tim McNeany
– Thurman Sparky Plugg Promo
– The 1-2-3 Kid vs. Bryan Walsh
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Tony Roy
– Royal Rumble Report
– The Smoking Gunns vs. The Brooklyn Brawler & Barry Hardy
• Backstage Heat On Cain Velasquez After WWE Crown Jewel
According to Tom Colohue, there’s backstage heat on former UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez because he didn’t tell WWE officials the extent of his knee injury heading into his WWE Crown Jewel 2019 bout with Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship.
The Lesnar – Velasquez match lasted for a little over 2 minutes, with Lesnar picking up the win via submission. The match was very short because of Cain’s injury.
Below is what Colohue said about this:
“The Cain Velasquez match, in particular, was a confusing one.
Cain Velasquez, of course, was brought in for big money, didn’t really inform them of his injury, to my knowledge, properly and it caused a few problems backstage.
He’s not the most popular man right now with WWE management and I suspect that’s why we’re not really seeing any more push for him to return.”
Velasquez has had only one more match in WWE so far after Crown Jewel, which took place at a WWE Live Event last month. He teamed up with Humberto Carrillo in that match and they picked up the win.
WATCH: Super Hot Video Of Carmella Exposing Her Juggs In A Pool: