• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 28, 1986) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to ‘WWF The Big Event’.
The card can be found right here:[First show that Bobby Heenan Co-Host’s]
1. Tony Garea vs. Nikolai Volkoff
2. Scott McGhee vs. Jake “The Snake” Roberts
3. Tito Santana interview
4. King Tonga vs. Paul Christy
5. “Leaping” Lanny Poffo vs. Rene Goulet
6. Mr. Fuji & Professor Toru Tanaka vs. Jose Gonzalez & Lenny Hurst (WWF Classic, 2/3 falls, Hurst is Haku)
7. Sivi Afi vs. “Iron” Mike Sharpe
8. “Adorable” Adrian Adonis & Jimmy Hart interview
9. Corporal Kirschner vs. Iron Sheik
• Backstage News On Who’s The Favourite To Replace Vince McMahon As The Head Of WWE Creative
Every good thing must come to an end one day.
Just like that, the CEO of WWE, Vince McMahon, will also have to step down as the Head Of WWE Creative in the future.
He’s already in his 70’s, and has been working for the company since decades. But who will replace him in taking such a huge responsibility is a very big question.
Dave Meltzer said on the Wrestling Observer Radio that Triple H is “certainly the favorite” to replace Vince McMahon as the head of WWE creative one day, but “it is not a lock” that he’ll get the job.
Many fans today want Triple H to lead WWE’s Creative Team, as his way of booking is very enjoyable for the new generation of fans, as seen in NXT.
WATCH: New Video Of Alexa Bliss’ Hot Buns In Action: