• Bad News For Bray Wyatt Fans
The 2023 WWE Draft will begin on next week’s April 28th edition of SmackDown and will end on the May 1st RAW.
Triple H noted that every single superstar (thus hinting at NXT wrestlers as well) will be eligible and this year’s Draft will change the game.
According to Xero News, the following moves are being considered for the Draft:
– Bray Wyatt won’t be mentioned during the Draft at all. He is still dealing with his ongoing issues and isn’t expected to return for a while. He has been pulled from the internal runsheets.
– The entire Bloodline (Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns, The Usos, Solo Sikoa & Paul Heyman) remains on SmackDown.
– Cody Rhodes is expected to remain on RAW, in order to keep him away from Roman Reigns for the time being, as WWE isn’t planning on doing Reigns vs. Rhodes II anytime soon.
– Judgment Day (SmackDown Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley, Dominik Mysterio, Finn Balor & Damian Priest) moving to SmackDown.
– Imperium (Intercontinental Champion Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci) moving to RAW.
– United States Champion Austin Theory moving to SmackDown.
– Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn to be on RAW.
WATCH: Former WWE Ring Announcer JoJo (Bray Wyatt’s Wife) Shows Off Her Huge ASSets:
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (April 21, 1984) – WWF House Show
On this day in Pro Wrestling history on April 21, 1984, the World Wrestling Federation held an untelevised house show in Cincinnati, Ohio.
This live event included matches featuring the 1984 WWF Superstars.
The results can be found below:
Brian Blair defeated Steve Lombardi
David Schultz defeated Ivan Putski
Spike Huber defeated Billy Travis
Tiger Chung Lee defeated Pete Sanchez
WWF World Champion Hulk Hogan defeated Greg Valentine by DQ
Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff wrestled Tony Atlas & Rocky Johnson to a no contest