• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (November 19, 1987) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Boris Zhukov vs. SD Jones
– The Young Stallions vs. Tom Barnett/Gino Carabello
– WWF Update
– Jim Duggan vs. Bob Orton Jr.
– Highlight Video On The Feud Between Hulk Hogan And Andre The Giant To The Song “Stand Back” By Vince McMahon
– Don Muraco vs. Sika
– Sensational Sherri vs. Debbie Combs (WWF Women’s Title Match)
– Butch Reed vs. Superstar Billy Graham
– The Hart Foundation vs. The British Bulldogs
• Bad News Regarding Former RAW Champion
According to the Dirty Sheets, former RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss is continuing to fail the WWE Impact Tests for concussions and still not having feelings in her forearms due to neck issues.
At this point, word going on is that things are looking bad for Bliss as there’s a chance that she might never wrestle again.
However, WWE still plans to keep her on WWE TV, similar to what they did with Paige (who’s the current SmackDown General Manager).
Alexa is expected to continue acting as RAW’s female General Manager, a role that could be made official on tonight’s RAW.
This is one of the reasons why RAW did a clean sweep of SmackDown Live by 6-0 (WWE didn’t count SmackDown’s win on the Kickoff show), to show that Baron Corbin & Alexa Bliss collectively did a great job to ensure a huge win for RAW.