• Ronda Rousey Comments On Her UFC Hall of Fame Induction
RAW Superstar ‘Rowdy’ Ronda Rousey posted the following on Instagram regarding her UFC Hall of Fame induction:
“This is an immense honor, to not only take part in bringing women to the forefront of this sport, but now the Hall of Fame. May I be the first of many.”
• Big Cass Mainly Fired Because Of Drinking & Attitude Issues
According to Sports Illustrated, multiple sources have told them that one of the main reasons behind Big Cass’ release from WWE was ‘personal conduct’ issues.
Sources are reporting that Big Cass was constantly drinking on the recent European tour and had attitude issues when drunk. Also, Big Cass being drunk in public wasn’t something WWE officials were fond of.
Wrestling Observer’s Bryan Alvarez & Dave Meltzer and WrestleVotes also provided details regarding Big Cass’ release and you can check them out below:
1. Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer noted that he heard Big Cass was very ‘moody’ on Sunday at Money In The Bank 2018 and speculated that Cass wasn’t happy about losing to Daniel Bryan once again.
2. WrestleVotes noted that Big Cass ‘pi$$ed someone off’ and this led to his firing.
Asked what happened with Cass. Source is tied up at the moment, however said “Big man pissed someone off, bad”
I also know this happened within the last few hours, not necessarily the “pissing off” but the decision. Not at the PPV as Cass worked the house show last night.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) June 19, 2018
3. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reported that Vince McMahon called a meeting on Tuesday before SmackDown Live and fired Big Cass.
Big Cass became a singles competitor last year and then suffered a knee injury. Cass returned to WWE programming after WrestleMania 34 on SmackDown Live and immediately went after Daniel Bryan.
Cass faced Bryan at Backlash & Money In The Bank and tapped out to Bryan in both matches.
The highlight of Cass’ last run in WWE (which was after WrestleMania 34) was Cass being the final man eliminated from the 50 man Greatest Royal Rumble match.