• Big E Could Be In A Situation Similar To That Of Steve Austin
On last night’s SmackDown, Sheamus & Ridge Holland defeated The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Big E).
During this match, Big E landed on his head on the outside due to a Belly-To-Belly Overhead Suplex from Holland.
You can watch it below:
After the match, Big E was taken out on a stretcher.
Big E later announced that he broke his neck. You can watch the video he posted on Twitter below:
— Ettore “Big E” Ewen (@WWEBigE) March 12, 2022
According to the Wrestling Observer, Big E’s career could be shortened due to this injury, similar to what happened with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin many years ago:
“It could be that one-year surgery thing that Steve Austin, [Chris] Benoit and Edge had too. It might not be the end of the world, but it’s still not good.”
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 12, 1995) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from North Charleston, West Virginia and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania XI’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Bill Payne
– The 1-2-3 Kid vs. Black Phantom
– Henry Godwinn vs. Leroy Howard
– Lex Luger vs. Mark Starr
– WrestleMania Report
– The Bushwhackers vs. Scrubs
– King Kong Bundy vs. Tyrone Knox