2. “Bret Hart is full of s**t & needs a dementia check” – Eric Bischoff, Big Update On When Brock Lesnar Might Fight In UFC Next
– “Bret Hart is full of s**t & needs a dementia check” – Eric Bischoff
WWE posted a clip from their Monday Night Wars series (which is available on the WWE Network) on their Twitter account and this clip was about Bret Hart claiming that Mike Tyson contacted WCW first for an appearance. Below is what Bret Hart said in that clip:
“I remember Eric Bischoff telling me Mike Tyson had called him first, and he kind of blew him off. He said, ‘we don’t need Mike Tyson.’ I remember listening to that thinking – Steve Austin and Vince, oh and Mike Tyson, these guys are going to kick the hell out of WCW.”
After watching that clip, below is what Eric Bischoff wrote on Twitter:
“This is absolute nonsense. Bret Hart is full of s**t. He needs a dementia check.”
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) August 3, 2017
– Big Update On When Brock Lesnar Might Fight In UFC Next
Word going on is that Brock Lesnar isn’t expected to return to the UFC for a fight before WrestleMania 34. It is being speculated that Lesnar might be returning to the Octagon in the International Fight Week in 2017 (in July) and his rumored super-fight with UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Jon Jones is probably going to happen.
WWE officials do not want Brock to compete in the UFC while being under contract with them because Lesnar failed the in-competition and out-of-competition USADA drug tests when he did this last year and this led to WWE sending out a statement regarding their drug testing (which stated that they don’t test the part-timers).
Speaking of Lesnar, below is what WWF Veteran X-Pac had to say regarding the possibility of Brock losing to Jones:
“Honestly, Brock doesn’t lose no matter what. Even if he loses the fight, he doesn’t lose because that’s Jon Jones he would have lost to. Jones is the best fighter maybe ever.”