10. How Bad Was The Viewership For This Week’s Episode Of SmackDown Live?
As we noted before, this week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured a 6 man tag team match between the men’s Money in the Bank 2017 ladder match participants in the main event, drew 2.07 million viewers.
This is down from previous week’s 2.35 million viewers and became the least viewed episode of SmackDown Live of 2017 so far. This episode drew the second-lowest viewership since the brand split in July 2016 and only managed to beat the November 8, 2016 edition of SmackDown Live (which went head-to-head against the Presidential debate).
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s SmackDown Live:
Below are the results from this week’s SmackDown Live:
– The New Day & Breezango def. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Usos & The Colons
– Zack Ryder returned to SmackDown LIVE and reunited with Mojo Rawley
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi def. Tamina
– Randy Orton met WWE Champion Jinder Mahal with a massive surprise
– Charlotte Flair def. Natalya
– Shinsuke Nakamura, AJ Styles and Sami Zayn def. United States Champion Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler and Baron Corbin