• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 16, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– In Studio Interview w/ Randy Savage (Live From Florida) (He Asks Mr. Perfect To Be His Partner At Survivor Series)
– The Beverly Brothers vs. High Energy
– WWF Special Report
– Max Moon vs. Dale Wolfe
– WWF Event Center
– The British Bulldog vs. Shawn Michaels (From Saturday Night’s Main Event)
– In Studio Interview w/ Ric Flair And Razor Ramon (Live From Charlotte)
– Lance Cassidy vs. Terry Taylor
– The Big Bossman vs. Rick Martel (JIP)
– Razor Ramon vs. Dale Hutchinson
– In Studio Interview w/ Randy Savage (Perfect Accepts Savage’s Offer To Be His Partner)
– Jim Duggan vs. Repo Man
– A Vignette On Bam Bam Bigelow
– Marty Jannetty vs. Mike Sharpe
• Big Update On Shawn Michaels’ In-Ring Status
As seen at WWE Crown Jewel PPV, WWE Hall of Famer Shawn Michaels came out of retirement after 8 years and teamed up with Triple H to reunite D-Generation X and went on to defeat The Brothers Of Destruction in the main event.
According to Brad Shepard, HBK is expected to return for at least one more match and his opponent will either be AJ Styles (who lost the WWE Championship this week on SmackDown) or The Undertaker.
At this point, The Undertaker looks like the most logical option storyline wise given how HBK cost Taker his ‘Last Time Ever’ match against Triple H and then went on to give Taker another loss at WWE Crown Jewel.
HBK’s first singles match in 9 years would most likely happen at WrestleMania 35.