• Bobby Lashley’s Role For Money In The Bank 2018 PPV
As seen on this week’s episode of RAW, Bobby Lashley failed to qualify for the Men’s Money In The Bank ladder match. But that doesn’t mean Lashley won’t be a part of the Money In The Bank 2018 PPV.
Lashley is expected to face Sami Zayn at next month’s PPV.
Speaking of Money In The Bank 2018, Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal and Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass is also expected to be added to the card.
Below is the current match-card for Money In The Bank 2018:
– Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Braun Strowman vs. The Miz vs. Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor vs. Rusev vs. One Member Of The New Day (Big E or Kofi Kingston or Xavier Woods) vs. (Big Cass or Samoa Joe)
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
– WWE Championship Match: AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
– Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon vs. Becky Lynch vs. (Billie Kay or Lana) vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Carmella (c) vs. Asuka
• Austin Aries No Longer Dating Zelina Vega
Former WWE wrestler Austin Aries posted the following regarding Zelina Vega’s SmackDown Live debut (as Andrade “Cien” Almas’ valet):
— Austin Aries (@AustinAries) May 16, 2018
• Former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Making Impact Wrestling Debut
Impact Wrestling has announced that former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Rich Swann will be making his Impact Wrestling debut at their next set of TV tapings on June 1st & 2nd.
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) May 15, 2018
Also Read: Top WWE Star Could Still Leave WWE – Click Here.
Also Read: SmackDown Champion Suffers Injury? – Click Here.