• Braun Strowman Reveals Why WWE Told Him To Not Have An Impressive Physique
Before joining WWE, Braun Strowman was a Strongman. He won the 2012 Arnold Amateur Strongman Championship.
Strowman is 6-foot-8 and at the time of his WWE debut in 2015, he was 385 lbs.
Over the years, Strowman has tremendously improved his physique and lost a lot of fat.
He is in the best shape of his life right now at the age of 38.
After starting a new diet recently, Strowman posted picture of his physique to give an update to his fans.
Below is what he posted:
“Four weeks into this new diet and I ain’t mad about it!!!!!
But it’s hard af to eat 8 lbs of fish a day. But damn do I like the results.
A fan tweeted the following to Braun after seeing these photos:
“Why didn’t you do this when you were in WWE? Probably still be there if ya did.”
The former Universal Champion replied:
“I did and was told not to because I was making others look bad 🤷♂️”
New Video: Hot Close Up Of Kelly Kelly’s Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (June 4, 1988) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped in Duluth, Minnesota and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1988’ PPV.
The match-card can be found right here:
1. Rick Rude vs. Tim Yates
2. The Bolsheviks vs. Billy Bowman & Riki Ataki
3. The Ultimate Warrior vs. Steve Lombardi
4. Ted DiBiase vs. Buck Zumhofe
5. Dino Bravo vs. Frank DeFalco
6. Brutus Beefcake vs. Tom Stone
7. Greg Valentine vs. JT Thomas