• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 14, 2002) – WWF SmackDown!
On this day in 2002, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF SmackDown!’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania X8’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Kurt Angle vs. RVD
2. Fatal 4 Way: Billy Gunn vs. Bradshaw vs. Bubba Ray Dudley vs. Jeff Hardy
3. WWE Hardcore Title: Al Snow vs. Big Show
4. WWE Hardcore Title: Al Snow vs. Maven
5. Test & Booker T vs. Edge & Tajiri
6. The Undertaker vs. Ric Flair
• Bray Wyatt Comments On WrestleMania 36 Possibly Getting Delayed
The final decision on WrestleMania 36’s status will be made in a week’s time and it doesn’t look like the event will take place on April 5th due to coronavirus outbreak.
During an interview with FOX 13, Hillsborough County Commissioner Les Miller said that they’re giving Vince McMahon & WWE time to make a decision regarding WrestleMania 36 themselves and if they don’t in a week’s time, then they’ll have to pull the plug on WWE’s biggest event of the year:
“I’m hoping that Vince McMahon and WrestleMania and WWE make the call themselves but a week from now, if they’ve not done that and we’re still in the situation we’re in, we’ll probably have to pull the plug on that.”
Former Universal Champion Bray Wyatt had the following to say about this situation:
“If WrestleMania gets delayed The FIEND hereby challenges John Cena to a Bar Fight Deathmatch. This will take place at Hooters.
— Bray Wyatt (@WWEBrayWyatt) March 14, 2020
WATCH: Lana Having Fun With Her Assets: