• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (February 2, 1990) – WCW Power Hour
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Power Hour’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Wrestle War 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Doom vs. The Italian Stallion & Keith Hart
– Wrestling News Network With Gordon Solie
– Ranger Ross vs. Joe Cruz
– Funk’s Grill: Arn Anderson Is His Guest
– NWA Heavyweight Title Match: Ric Flair vs. Tom Zenk
– Wrestlers Of The Week: The Skyscrapers
• Bray Wyatt Gives A Hint About His WrestleMania 36 Entrance
Universal Champion Bray Wyatt gave a hint regarding his WrestleMania 36 entrance by posting the following on Instagram:
“Attention: Is there anyone in the Tampa area that can help me turn my Cadillac into a monster truck for Mania??”
• Vince McMahon Set To Lose $375 Million
During a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that Vince McMahon is set to lose $375 million over XFL:
“The way it’s structured is that Vince is probably gonna lose $375 million on this league and he will and he knows and that’s what he’s gonna do and at the end of those 3 years the idea is that he will be able to get television deals that will total over $125 million a year which will cover his losses and then he’s okay.
There’s a lot of factors involved in that. Again, the ratings are one of them. If these stations feel it’s valuable to pay that much. It’s not as long of a shot as everyone thinks.”
WATCH: Mandy Rose’s Hot New Photos From Maxim Shoot: