• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (May 16, 1987) – NWA PRO Wrestling
On this day in 1987, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA Starrcade 1987’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Arn Anderson vs. Jeff Sampson
– Arn Anderson post match interview
– Dusty Rhodes interview
– Tully Blanchard vs. Robert Gibson
– Ric Flair interview
– Midnight Express vs. David Isley & Tommy Angel
– Ric Flair & Lex Luger vs. Todd Champion & Italian Stallion
• Old School WWF Jobber Of The Day: Rusty Riddle
• BREAKING NEWS: SmackDown Wrestler Done With WWE
Drew Gulak has been released from WWE after losing to Daniel Bryan in the first round of the Intercontinental Championship tournament last night on SmackDown.
According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, Gulak got axed, although WWE still has to make a public announcement on the issue.
Gulak’s contract with WWE expired and the two sides couldn’t agree on a new contract.
Gulak had been working for the company since 2016, and is a former Cruiserweight Champion.
Yes, #ThankYouBryan! ? A tournament requires great strength. Today let's work on our shoulders with what I like to call #Gulakmetrics! You can do this simple exercise anywhere! All you need is an immovable object. https://t.co/YRg7xqZEtT pic.twitter.com/nCYITpq1ow
— Drew Gulak (@DrewGulak) May 16, 2020
Also Check Out: Former WWE Diva Kelly Kelly Suffers N*p-Slip In New Video
WATCH: Check Out The Revealing Photos That WWE Hall Of Famer Sunny Sends To Fans In Exchange For Money: