4. This Week’s Episode of SmackDown Live Becomes The Least Viewed Episode of 2017 Till Now
This week’s episode of SmackDown Live, which featured Naomi defending her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair in the main event, drew 2.49 million viewers.
This is down from previous week’s 2.54 million viewers. This became the lowest viewed episode of SmackDown Live in 2017 till now. Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s show:
Below are the results from the show:
– Shinsuke Nakamura and Dolph Ziggler scrapped to kick off SmackDown Live.
– AJ Styles def. Baron Corbin
– American Alpha def. The Colons in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match
– Rusev petitioned for a championship opportunity at Money in the Bank 2017.
– WWE Champion Randy Orton def. Erick Rowan (No Disqualification Match) – Jinder Mahal attacked Orton and stole the WWE Title after the match.
– Breezango def. The Ascension in a Beat the Clock Challenge Match to become the #1 contenders to the SmackDown Tag Team Titles.
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Naomi (c) vs. Charlotte ended in a no contest.