• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (May 31, 1992) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1992, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Beach Blast 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Scotty Flamingo vs. Joey Maggs
– Steve Williams & Terry Gordy vs. Brian Carr & Joe Cruz
– Cactus Jack vs. Ricky Steamboat- Top 10 Challenge
– Terry Taylor vs. Dustin Rhodes
– Nikita Koloff vs. Vader
– Dallas Page & Ricky Morton vs. The Fabulous Freebirds
– The Ross Report: Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton
– Vinnie Vegas vs. Randy Starr
– Big Josh vs. Tracy Smothers
– Greg Valentine vs. Ron Simmons
• Brock Lesnar’s Money In The Bank Cash-In Date Revealed
Paul Heyman has revealed that Brock Lesnar will cash-in his Money In The Bank contract on Universal Champion Seth Rollins on next week’s episode of RAW.
Below is what Heyman said in the video that was posted on Twitter:
“Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for Mr. Money In the Bank 2019, Brock Lesnar.
My client has been apprised of WWE’s condemnation of his actions, as spewed forth in a diatribe by Stephanie McMahon. There is no need for an executive meeting, there is no need for the McMahon Family to get together, ever. What there is a need for is my client to be proactive, rather than reactive.
Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, please be advised, my client Brock Lesnar hereby cashes in the Money In the Bank contract, effective this Monday, June 3, 2019, between the hours of 8pm and 11pm ET, at a moment of his choosing, live on Monday Night RAW against the reigning, defending, undisputed Universal Heavyweight Champion, Seth Rollins.
And now that the WWE Universe has been apprised, and the McMahon Family has been apprised, and the executive team has been apprised, a personal message to Seth Rollins from my client, Brock Lesnar – Mr. Rollins, here comes the pain.”
— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) May 31, 2019