• Bron Breakker Reveals What He Was Advised To Do After His 1st Ever RAW Match This Week
On Monday’s RAW, Bron Breakker had his 1st ever match on the main roster, where he teamed up with Tommaso Ciampa to defeat Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode.
Breakker later spoke with Jon Alba to talk about this experience. Below are the highlights:
On wrestling for the first time on RAW:
“It was a great experience. I learned a ton of things. Monday night, there is a feeling to it. It’s a unique feeling, just being on RAW.
It’s the biggest show. It’s crazy to think I was even part of that, to get to perform, it was such an honour for me to be there. So cool.
I got to meet and talk with a ton of the Superstars, they gave me all kinds of tips and help, things they wanted to extend to me to help me be successful. It was a blast.”
On what advice he was given after his RAW match:
“Probably smile more. Everyone is telling me that. It’s one of those…I’m just not sure I’ve been coached up on that thus far.
It’s another thing I have to work on and figure out how to make it my own and make it unique in my own way.
I got so many coaching points and things to learn from that experience. So many things I can take away to be part of that.”
WATCH: Sasha Banks Holding Her Knockers:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (March 10, 2003) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE WrestleMania XIX’ PPV.
You can find the match-card below:
1. Chris Jericho & Christian vs. Rob Van Dam & Kane
2. Jeff Hardy vs. Rhyno
3. WWE Women’s Title – No. 1 Contenders Match: Jazz vs. Trish Stratus
4. WWE World Heavyweight Title: Triple H vs. Maven
5. Handicap Match: D-Von Dudley vs. Lance Storm & Chief Morley
6. No DQ Match: The Rock vs. The Hurricane