• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (July 2, 1998) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Columbus Civic Center in Columbus, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Bash at the Beach 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Stevie Ray vs. Doc Dean
2. Jim Neidhart & The British Bulldog vs. Public Enemy
3. Saturn vs. Billy Kidman
4. Brian Adams vs. Bobby Blaze
5. WCW World TV Title: Booker T vs. Fit Finlay
6. Konnan vs. Kanyon
7. Lex Luger vs. The Giant
• Change Made To The Undertaker’s Match At Extreme Rules 2019, More Matches Added
The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre match at Extreme Rules 2019 will now be a No Holds Barred match.
Speaking of Extreme Rules 2019, two more matches have been announced for this PPV – Daniel Bryan & Rowan will defend the SmackDown Tag Team Titles against The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) & Heavy Machinery in a triple threat match, and Aleister Black will face a mystery opponent.
Below is the updated match-card for this month’s Extreme Rules 2019 PPV:
– No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker & Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon & Drew McIntyre
– Winner Take All Mixed Tag Team Extreme Rules Match For The Universal Championship & RAW Women’s Championship: Seth Rollins (c) & Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin & Lacey Evans
– WWE Championship Match: Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
– SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. The New Day (Big E & Xavier Woods) vs. Heavy Machinery
– Aleister Black vs. Mystery Opponent
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Drew Gulak (c) vs. Tony Nese