• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (May 29, 1989) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1989’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Ted Dibiase vs. Scott Colton
– Haku vs. Jim Evans
– Rick Martel vs. Tim Horner
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Tom Stone
– The Honkytonk Man vs. Jim Powers
– Coliseum Video Corner: Jake Roberts vs. Rick Rude
– Bret Hart vs. Randy Spear
– The Red Rooster vs. Richard Charland
– Bad News Brown & The Brooklyn Brawler vs. The Blue Blazer & Hillbilly Jim
• Chris Jericho Addresses Jokes About AEW Being A T-Shirt Company
During a recent edition of Talk Is Jericho, Old School WWF Legend and All Elite Wrestling Superstar Chris Jericho addressed jokes about AEW being a T-Shirt company.
Below is what Y2J said:
“Make no mistake about it, there are lots of jokes about us being a t-shirt company and all these different things, or a soda company where you can go to my Instagram and we are selling AEW Root Beer. Now, we are actually getting rolling.
I think that it is a long time coming and a lot of haters. They say that AEW sucks and that they are never going to get off the ground and meanwhile we have a roster of over 50 talents with some of the greatest performers in the world and some of the greatest performers you have never heard of before, which is another thing I love about this.”