• RAW Viewership For This Week Revealed
This week’s episode of RAW, which featured Braun Strowman vs. Finn Balor in the main event, drew 2.67 million viewers. This is down from previous week’s 2.74 million viewers.
This is the lowest viewership RAW has drawn since the June 12, 2017 edition of RAW (which drew 2.54 million viewers).
Below are the results from RAW:
– Raw Commissioner Stephanie McMahon returned and confronted Kurt Angle
– Roman Reigns def. Kevin Owens via DQ
– Roman Reigns & Intercontinental Champion Seth Rollins def. Kevin Owens & Jinder Mahal
– Sami Zayn brought Bobby Lashley’s “sisters” to RAW
– Ember Moon def. Alexa Bliss
– Baron Corbin def. No Way Jose
– The B-Team (Curtis Axel & Bo Dallas) def. Breezango (Fandango & Tyler Breeze)
– Raw Women’s Champion Nia Jax and Ronda Rousey signed their championship match contract
– Dolph Ziggler def. Chad Gable
– Natalya def. Dana Brooke, Liv Morgan and Sarah Logan to qualify for the Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match
– Elias def. Bobby Roode
– Braun Strowman def. Finn Bálor
Below are the top 10 moments from this week’s show:
• CM Punk Not Settling With WWE’s Dr. Amann, Trial Expected To Continue
The trial between CM Punk & WWE’s Dr. Amann got delayed and this led to speculation that the two sides could be negotiating a settlement. However, Mike Johnson of PWInsider is reporting that isn’t the case.
Below is what Mike said (credit to Ringside news for the transcript):
“The trial will likely be delayed a couple of days. How long that is? I don’t know. Usually when a trial is schedule to start and suddenly they hold off for a couple of days, that is sometimes a sign that the two sides are trying to work out & negotiate some sort of settlement. We are told that is not the case and the CM Punk side is not looking to settle in any way, shape or form. The CM Punk side has said they are going to trial.”