• CM Punk Reveals If He Considered Returning To WWE
After quitting WWE in 2014, CM Punk made his return to pro-wrestling last month, when he joined All Elite Wrestling.
During a recent appearance on The Angi Taylor Show, Punk was asked if he ever considered returning to WWE.
Here’s what Punk said:
“I don’t think I considered it. Three years ago, five years ago I don’t think AEW even existed. I don’t think going back to WWE was ever really, logically, on the table.
And I say ‘the place I used to work’ (WWE), because I don’t feel it’s specifically necessary to mention them when I don’t have to.
I am full of anxiety and stress doing press for AEW right now that I’m inadvertently going to say a whole bunch of stupid stuff.”
WATCH: Tay Conti Has The Best Tushy In AEW:
• On This Day In WWF History (September 3, 1988) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1988, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Wheeling Civic Center in Wheeling, West Virginia and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1988’ PPV.
The match-card can be found right here:
1. The Powers Of Pain vs. Al Kirkland & Pete Sanchez
2. Dino Bravo vs. Don Driggers
3. Jim Duggan vs. Joe Cruz
4. Bad News Brown vs. Neal Rodgers
5. Rick Rude vs. Reno Riggins
6. The One Man Gang vs. Tommy Angel
7. Paul Roma vs. Barry Horowitz