• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (November 19, 1998) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 1998, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW World War 3 1998’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Booker T vs. Norman Smiley
2. Scott Hall vs. Disco Inferno
3. Eddie Guerrero vs. Kidman
4. Scott Norton vs. Scott Putski
5. Super Sensei vs. The Cat
6. Alex Wright vs. Chavo Guerrero Jr.
7. Kanyon vs. Prince Iaukea
8. Wrath vs. Saturn
9. Bret Hart vs. Konnan
WATCH: AJ Lee Teases Fans With Her Hot Buns:
• CM Punk Says He Wouldn’t Say “No” To A WWE In-Ring Return
During his appearance on this week’s WWE Backstage, CM Punk was asked about an in-ring return to WWE.
Below is what Punk said:
“I haven’t talked to anyone in WWE. It’s nothing that I’m actively pursuing or interested in, but I’m 41 years old and I’ve lived an experienced life where I know not to say no, but that’s gonna be a bridge that is gonna have to be built and it might take as long as building the Great Wall Of China because there’s some hurdles, there’s some hurdles there.”
— WWE on FOX (@WWEonFOX) November 20, 2019