• WWE RAW Live Event Results From Lake Charles, Louisiana
Below are the results of the recent WWE RAW Live Event in Lake Charles, Louisiana:
– Finn Balor def. Jinder Mahal
– No Way Jose & Titus Worldwide def. Curt Hawkins & The Ascension
– Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke & Bayley def. The Riott Squad
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match: Cedric Alexander (c) def. Buddy Murphy to retain the Title.
– Braun Strowman & Bobby Lashley def. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn
– Bobby Roode def. Mojo Rawley
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: The Deleters of Worlds (WOKEN Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt) (c) def. The B-Team via DQ to retain the Titles.
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Nia Jax (c) def. Alexa Bliss to retain the Title.
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Seth Rollins (c) def. Elias to retain the Title.
• CM Punk Wins Lawsuit Over WWE Doctor Chris Amann, Reveals If He’s “ALL IN”
The lawsuit between CM Punk/Colt Cabana and WWE doctor Chris Amann has ended and the jury ruled the case in favor of Punk & Cabana.
Punk and AJ Lee (his wife) were hugging and crying in the court after their win.
Below is what Cabana tweeted regarding this:
The jury decides unanimously in my favor.
— Colt Cabana (@ColtCabana) June 5, 2018
WrestleZone’s Nick Hausman caught up with CM Punk after his win and below is what Punk said regarding this:
“Aside from the fact that I’m in the middle of a weight cut, and obviously I’ve got some other business to take care of at the end of the week, a gigantic weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. First and foremost, I’m happy for my friend Colt Cabana, who I think was dragged into this for silly reasons, but just in general, I’m super appreciative and happy that the jury came to that verdict.
They think I had truth on my side, obviously I did, and common sense prevailed. I’m just happy. I appreciate everyone that was in my corner and knew and continues to know the truth. I can’t wait to put it all behind me. I wanted out years ago, and I still feel the same way. I just want to move on with my life.”
Punk was also asked if he’s “ALL IN” and Punk said “no”.
Nick also interviewed Colt Cabana and asked him if he ever felt that this trial could’ve gone in Dr. Amann’s favor. Below is what Cabana said:
“No. No. It was nerve-wracking during the week, and my body shut down a bit just knowing that it was all there and happening, but otherwise I was very confident in myself and my lawyer. The jury was—I’ve always considered myself a dude who loves wrestling that just happens to be a dude—I think that when it’s all based on a jury, or just the people representing the people, I didn’t see how they wouldn’t see our side of the story. Someone like Punk who is just a punk kid, and someone like myself who is a guy who loves wrestling going against this doctor that was coming at us.”
PWStream noted that WWE invested heavily in this lawsuit (Punk noted in an interview back in 2016 that Vince McMahon is bankrolling a lawsuit against him):
Per sources: WWE invested heavily in Dr. Amann’s case against CM Punk, in terms of both time and money, as widely speculated.
— PWStream (@PWStream) June 5, 2018