• Complete Results From Tonight’s NXT
– Dakota Kai def. Sarray (After the match, NXT Women’s Champion Raquel Gonzalez chased off Dakota, and claimed she will tear her apart at NXT TakeOver 36)
– Dexter Lumis picked up Indi Hartwell to go on their first date.
– Ilja Dragunov says he will make history and end WALTER’s NXT UK Title reign at TakeOver 36. Pete Dunne interrupted. Dunne said Dragunov owes him a thank you for putting NXT UK on the map. Dragunov reminded Dunne that he couldn’t defeat WALTER and claimed he will do what Dunne was never able to. Dragunov challenged Dunne to a match. Dunne accepted and said after tonight Dragunov won’t be able to make it to TakeOver.
– Million Dollar Champion LA Knight def. Andre Chase (After the match, Ted DiBiase came out and told Cameron Grimes that this has gone on long enough and that he should be a Champion. LA said he will give Grimes another chance at TakeOver 36 for the Million Dollar Title, but if Grimes lost DiBiase must become his Butler as well. DiBiase agreed to the stipulation.
– Gigi Dolin def. Amari Miller
– NXT General Manager William Regal held a meeting between Adam Cole & Kyle O’Reilly. At NXT TakeOver 36, they will have a 2 Out of 3 Falls Match. Kyle picked his stipulation to be a Normal Match. Cole picked his stipulation to be a Street Fight. Regal picked the last stipulation to be a Steel Cage Match.
– Odyssey Jones def. Trey Baxter to advance to the Finals of the Breakout Tournament
– Boa def. Drake Maverick with some help from Mei blowing smoke in Drake’s face
– Dexter Lumis & Indi Hartwell go on their date, but Johnny Gargano followed them. Johnny pretended to be a waiter, and ended up dumping a cake on Dexter.
– Pete Dunne def. Ilja Dragonuv after NXT UK Champion WALTER provided a distraction (After the match, WALTER & Ilja get into a brawl, with Ilja standing tall)
WATCH: Torrie Wilson Reveals Her Buns In A Bikini (Part 3):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 10, 1991) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Northlands Coliseum in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Big Boss Man vs. Mike Storm
2. Beverley Brothers vs. Louie Spicolli & Brian Jewel
3. Irwin R. Schyster vs. Chi Chi Cruz
4. British Bulldog vs. Tim Patterson
5. The Nasty Boys vs. Don Carson & Ken Johnson
6. Ted DiBiase vs. Bobby Jones