• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (JANUARY 15, 1994) – WWF Superstars
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & segments, building storylines on the road to the upcoming ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1994’ PPV.
The card of the TV show:
– Lex Luger vs. Bastion Booger
– The Headshrinkers vs. JW Storm & Tony DeVito
– Tatanka vs. Barry Horowitz
– Virgil vs. Derec Domino
– IRS vs. Tony Roy
– The Undertaker vs. Duane Gill
• “Curb Stomp” Is No Longer Banned, Seth Rollins Brings The Move Back On Raw
In the main event of tonight’s episode of Raw, Seth Rollins defeated Finn Balor after delivering his original finishing move, the Curb Stomp.
It should be noted that this move got banned a few years ago in the wake of former wrestlers suing WWE for concussions and head injuries.
You can watch Rollins deliver the Curb Stomp on Balor below:
IT'S BACK pic.twitter.com/W7CDWGHCXs
— TDE Wrestling (@totaldivaseps) January 16, 2018