• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (July 16, 1995) – WWF Action Zone 1995
On this day in 1995, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Action Zone’.
This episode featured matches, highlight videos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 2: The Lumberjacks’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Jason Ahrndt
– Kama vs. Chuck Williams
– Interview w/ Sid & Ted DiBiase (From Last Weeks Raw)
– The Blu Brothers vs. Nick Barbery & Bill Weaver
– Promo By Jerry Lawler At Isaac Yankem D.D.S.’s Office
– Hunter Hearst Helmsley vs. Duke The Dumpster Droese (From Superstars)
– In Your House Report
– Jeff Jarrett’s Music Video For The Song “With My Baby Tonight”
– Highlights Of The Allied Powers vs. Tatanka & Henry Godwinn (From Last Weeks Raw)
– Promo By Owen Hart, Yokozuna & Jim Cornette
– A Vignette On Fatu
– Jean Pierre Lafitte vs. Kenny Kendall
• Current Plan For Bray Wyatt’s “The Fiend” Gimmick
As seen on last night’s episode of RAW, Bray Wyatt’s “The Fiend” gimmick debuted and laid out Finn Balor with a Sister Abigail.
According to the Wrestling Observer, Bray Wyatt vs. Finn Balor will now take place at next month’s SummerSlam 2019 pay-per-view.
It should be noted that Wyatt will most likely crush Balor at SummerSlam and this would lead to Balor being written off TV because Pro Wrestling Sheet is reporting that Balor has asked WWE officials to take two months off so he can ‘recharge’ himself.
According to Slice Wrestling, current plan for Wyatt’s “The Fiend” gimmick is to be unbeatable (similar to Balor’s “Demon King” gimmick) and Wyatt will also be on a winning streak for the foreseeable future.
The Fiend is expected to make his in-ring debut against Balor at SummerSlam 2019.
Wyatt is in-line for a huge push and we can expect him to have a major role at next year’s WrestleMania 36 PPV.
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R