• Daniel Bryan Has Reportedly Signed With AEW
According to Cassidy Haynes of Bodyslam, former WWE Champion Daniel Bryan has signed with AEW and that his debut in AEW is “100% locked in”.
Bryan wants to work a light schedule while making a good amount of money, and have creative control over his character. He also wants to wrestle in New Japan Pro Wrestling. All these demands were met when he signed with All Elite Wrestling.
Bryan was with WWE for over a decade and main evented two WrestleMania PPVs (WrestleMania 30 & 37).
Below are Bryan’s accomplishments in the WWE:
– 4x WWE Champion
– 1x World Heavyweight Champion
– 1x Intercontinental Champion
– 1x United States Champion
– 1x WWE Tag Team Champion
– 1x SmackDown Tag Team Champion
– Money In The Bank Winner (SmackDown 2011)
– Grand Slam Champion
– 12x Slammy Award Winner
Bryan’s last match in WWE took place on the April 30th episode of SmackDown, where he lost to Universal Champion Roman Reigns in a “Title vs. SmackDown Career” match.
We previously reported that there are no backstage discussions of bringing Bryan back to the WWE and he isn’t listed on the internal WWE roster either.
He also wasn’t a part of a recent list of talent plans for licensing and merchandising for 2021-2022. He isn’t scheduled for any future Mattel action figure releases either.
WATCH: Revealing Video Of Katie Forbes (Rob Van Dam’s Wife):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 21, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Convention Center in Fresno, California and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
– Kerry Von Erich vs. Ed Moretti
– The Mountie vs. Larry Williams
– Davey Boy Smith vs. Mike Starr
– The Warlord vs. Buddy Wayne
– The Natural Disasters vs. Larry Ludden & Bobby Jones