On this day in Pro Wrestling history on December 3, 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired ‘This Tuesday In Texas’ LIVE on PPV from the Freeman Coliseum in San Antonio, Texas.
This took place only 6 days after the Survivor Series 1991 PPV and was booked by Jack Tunney as a ‘one time only’ event that was main evented by the ‘Undertaker vs Hulk Hogan’ rematch after their Survivor Series bout ended in a controversial way.
“The Nature Boy” Ric Flair, who interfered in their first match, didn’t hesitate to do so again …
Here are the results:
• WWF Intercontinental Championship
Bret Hart (c) def. Skinner
• Randy Savage def. Jake Roberts
• The British Bulldog def. The Warlord
• Repo Man & Ted DiBiase def. El Matador & Virgil
• WWF World Heavyweight Championship
Hulk Hogan def. The Undertaker (c)